- Do you need more energy and motivation to complete your workout? You may not be properly fueling before or after your workout. Here are ideas for pre-workout snacks and post-workout meals and why you need carbohydrates and protein before and after you exercise. Also included is a grocery list of healthy food to nourish your body, lose weight, meet your fitness goals, and repair muscles.
- Quality, consistent sleep keeps hormones balanced, improves brain function, often is associated with weight loss/management, improves skin, hair, and nail health, lowers the risk for all kinds of diseases, is associated with longevity, and so much more!
- This recipe is an excellent practice for knife skills and gives an understanding of cooking timing when it comes to working with vegetables of different textures + it is delicious!!
- This recipe is one of my favorites, because it features two incredibly nutrient rich foods! Ginger and carrots are great sources of antioxidants, while also packed with vitamins and minerals. Whip up this dressing in 10 minutes or less as a tasty option to pair with your favorite meal or snack!
- I love this recipe because it's so versatile (you can use just about any white bean -- garbanzo, navy, cannellini), it only takes about 10 minutes to make and it's full of protein and fiber.
Have you ever heard of “the bends?” It’s when divers come up too fast and the quick change in pressure causes bubbles to form in the body. They usually end up bending over in pain, or having “the bends.” It’s also known as decompression sickness. Whether or not you love to dive, there may be other conditions you have that can be treated or soothed through hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT).