Want to make your healthier version of one of your favorite comfort foods?? Try my yummy gluten free, vegan, cauliflower crust pizza!!
- Try this simple recipe for a healthier version of a hot summer day favorite - chocolate ice cream! You can also get creative and have fun with your optional add-ins!
- Drinking water is one of the simplest things you can do to improve your overall health. Most people are chronically dehydrated and the effects are serious - from cognitive dysfunction, to weight management issues, poor skin health, a weak immune system, to gut health issues. Just dropping 1% from your optimal hydration level will negatively affect your mood, memory, and ability to pay attention.
- Do you need more energy and motivation to complete your workout? You may not be properly fueling before or after your workout. Here are ideas for pre-workout snacks and post-workout meals and why you need carbohydrates and protein before and after you exercise. Also included is a grocery list of healthy food to nourish your body, lose weight, meet your fitness goals, and repair muscles.
- Superfoods boost our vitality by strengthening our immune system, supporting the creation of serotonin and other hormones, and improving overall health. Their antioxidants and nutrients have many benefits and align with our chakras. Here are 10 plant-based superfoods to fuel your superpowers.
- From our bone health, to skin health, to immune health - the Vitamin D we get from sunlight exposure is required for our organ systems. New studies have found that Vitamin D plays an important role in fighting cancer, autoimmune disorders, reducing inflammation, brain health, and more. Here is how much Vitamin D you need daily and vegan sources of Vitamin D.