- Now more than ever we want to take extra precautions to protect ourselves and our loved ones from potential illness. Especially right now, our immune systems can use a little extra support. Your immune system is your body’s natural defense against disease and there is thankfully a lot of research on how to support it.
- Mushrooms are great tasting: full of that unquantifiable ‘umami’ flavour, but did you know they are also remarkably good for our bodies? Take a look at my own favorite mushrooms and learn about their benefits to your health, nutrition, immunity, brain function, and even beauty!
Let’s talk about some of the benefits of not only infrared light therapy but a couple of modern technologies that use it as well. Infrared light therapy uses the infrared spectrum of light to soothe muscles, ease joint pain, improve skin’s appearance, among many other uses.
- Valentine’s Day can be a hard day for a lot of people because of the focus on relationships. This year, I challenge you to look inward at the relationship you have with yourself.
- Feng shui has been used for thousands of years by Chinese citizens and is now taking over the West as people seek to find more balance and energy in spaces they frequent the most like their house and workspaces.
- Cultivating and directing the energy inherent within us can be a vital tool for reducing stress in our busy day-in and day-out schedules. When you coordinate your breath, intention, and physical movements throughout your day, you can find relaxing pockets of positivity wherever you are!