Let’s talk about some of the benefits of not only infrared light therapy but a couple of modern technologies that use it as well. Infrared light therapy uses the infrared spectrum of light to soothe muscles, ease joint pain, improve skin’s appearance, among many other uses.
- I’m proudly plant-based. I think that nature offers us everything we need to survive and thrive in this busy, demanding world, whilst protecting the planet we live on.
- Valentine’s Day can be a hard day for a lot of people because of the focus on relationships. This year, I challenge you to look inward at the relationship you have with yourself.
- Feng shui has been used for thousands of years by Chinese citizens and is now taking over the West as people seek to find more balance and energy in spaces they frequent the most like their house and workspaces.
- If you feel like your energy is unbalanced or you are going through difficulties either spiritual or physical, I welcome you, my friend, to harness the amazing properties of these 30 powerful crystals and stones.
- Do you spend hours turning over and over in bed, counting thousands of sheep, and wake up feeling like your eyes haven’t even closed? Let me take you through some of the best plant-based sleep aids nature has to offer, and give yourself the best chance of a peaceful night’s rest.