Makes 2.5 cups.
- 1 cup filtered or alkaline water
- ½ cup raw organic almonds (soaked overnight and drained)
- 5 oz organic avocado oil (I like cold-pressed)
- 1 tsp raw organic apple cider vinegar
- 3 oz fresh squeeze organic lemon juice
- 2 tsp coconut aminos (or Braggs liquid aminos)
- 2 cloves of garlic, halved with the inner seed removed
- 3 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- ½ tsp cumin power
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp Himalayan pink salt
- ¼ tsp Paprika
- ¼ tsp coriander
Place all ingredients (starting with the almonds first) into a Vitamix blender. Using the manual speed, begin by blending the mixture slowly until all ingredients are incorporated, then gradually increase the speed until a smooth and creamy consistency. (For a thicker dip-like consistency, use 2.5 ounces less water.) Store in an airtight glass container in refrigerator for up to 5 days. Drizzle over salads or roasted vegetables; use as a dip for crudité and crackers; excellent as a marinade for any protein.