INGREDIENTS FOR FILLING:
1½ C Medjool dates, pitted
15oz frozen wild blueberries, thawed for blending
15oz frozen wild blueberries, thawed for filling
3 fresh peaches, diced, pitted & skins removed
INGREDIENTS FOR STREUSEL:
½ C almond flour, finely ground
¼ C oat flour, finely ground
¼ C raw almonds, soaked & skins removed
¾ C raw hazelnuts, soaked & skins removed
½ C vegan butter or coconut oil
½ C coconut sugar
3 T raw hemp seeds
1 T ground cinnamon
3 T mesquite powder
1 tsp lucuma powder
1 tsp vanilla bean powder
¼ t pink Himalayan salt
¾ C Your favorite gluten-free granola
- Using a food processor or blender, combine 15 ounces of the wild blueberries, peaches and dates and process until smooth.
- Fold in the other 15 ounces of wild blueberries and stir to mix.
- Pour the filling into a 9” pan or into small single-serving ramekins/dishes, leaving space before the brim for the crumble. Place in the refrigerator to set for 20 minutes.
- Using a clean food processing bowl, combine all the ingredients for the streusel and pulse slowly until the nuts are finely chopped and the mixture is crumbly.
- Remove the blueberries dishes from the refrigerator, generously top each with the crumble and return to the refrigerator to set for another 10-20 minutes before serving.
- Freeze any extra remaining crumble for another use!
**Serve with freshly whipped coconut cream and a dash of cinnamon.
**Crumble can also be used as a crust for a pie or pudding (like Chocolate Avocado).