1 14-ounce can full fat coconut milk (creamy, smooth option)
2 capsules vegan-friendly probiotic
1 clean, sterilized glass jar with lid
wooden utensil for stirring
- Vigorously shake can of coconut milk before opening.
- Pour contents of can into a clean, sterilized glass jar
- Empty 2 capsules of vegan probiotic into the coconut milk
- Using a wooden spoon, stir until probiotics well-mixed in and the texture of the coconut milk is creamy and smooth
- Cover the top of the jar with a cheesecloth and secure with a string or rubber band. Set aside on a corner of your kitchen counter.
- Allow the mixture to activate for 24-48 hours. The longer the yogurt rests, the tangier the flavor. If your home is warm, it may take less time; if your home is cooler, it may take slightly longer or you can place your yogurt mixture in the oven (turned off), with just the light of the oven on.
- When ready, cover with a proper lid and yogurt can be stored in the refrigerator for up to one week.
KETO friendly toppings: hemp seeds, nuts, cinnamon, spices, seeds, a few low carb berries.