Facing mortality at a young age shaped her destiny.
Severe matters of life and death came flooding into Serena’s world when she was in her twenties. First, her father was diagnosed with stage four liver cancer at age 47. Eighteen months later, her mother was diagnosed with cancer.
Not long after that, Serena faced her own brush with death.
These traumatic health events Serena overcame impacted her life tremendously, molding and shaping her into becoming a Nutritional Energy Practitioner.
In this podcast, we cover:
- What was going through Serena’s mind during her darkest days?
- The family traditions that Serena dealt with to become a chef
- Some of Serena’s magic secrets she uses in her Culinary Alchemy®
- How to “eat the rainbow”
- Why you should add the ingredient of “love” into every recipe
- The importance of blessing your food
- How Serena boosts her immune system (she had COVID-19 last year)