Aging is a disease, and that disease is TREATABLE. If you stop heart disease or cancer, we’d only get another few years of life. We need a new approach.
There’s your chronological age and then there is your biological age, how old are you really and what is your life expectancy? One clue is your skin; your skin quality reflects your age and health very well. Dr. David A. Sinclair,’ s dream is to figure out why we age and why we don’t have to. He shares the main reason we get old and how to reverse aging and treat diseases. From what you eat, to when you eat, to how often you exercise, to your habits and lifestyle, there are many factors that David gives expert insight into specifically. Towards the end of our conversation he has a SPECIAL OFFER for the Serena Loves Community!
Dr. Sinclair is a Professor in the Department of Genetics and co-Director of the Paul F. Glenn Center for Biology of Aging Research at Harvard Medical School. He is best known for his work on understanding why we age and how to slow its effects. Dr. Sinclair is co-founder of several biotechnology companies (Sirtris, Ovascience, Genocea, Cohbar, MetroBiotech, ArcBio, Liberty Biosecurity) and is on the boards of several others. He is also co-founder and co-chief editor of the journal Aging. His work is featured in five books, two documentary movies, 60 Minutes, Morgan Freeman’s “Through the Wormhole” and other media. Dr. Sinclair is an inventor on 35 patents and has received more than 25 awards and honors His most recent book, Lifespan, is a groundbreaking book revealing a bold new theory for why we age. Subscribe to his podcast for incredible information and the latest studies from Dr. Sinclair’s lab.
In this IG LIVE Replay we’ll cover :
• How David Sinclair got started in studying genetics
• What is the biological clock and how do we measure it?
• How long can we live?
• What can we do now to give us the best chance of a long, healthy life?
• Why our lifestyle choices can be more important then genetics when it comes to longevity
• Supplements to extend life-span
• Choosing stressed plants for your diet
• NMN, Metformin, NAD, and Berberine supplements and the health benefits
• The latest studies and research coming out of Dr. Sinclair’s lab
• When to start proactively taking the steps in Dr. Sinclair’s anti-aging protocol