350 million people around the world suffer from depression. Addressing mental health has never been more important. Living with depression can be a complete prison. Peter Crone works with his clients and his community to remove those shackles and free their mind. The mission of his work is to help people find true peace and freedom in being the essence of yourself. All the things that humans crave are on the other side of limiting beliefs.
Writer, speaker, and thought leader in human awakening and potential, Peter Crone (@petercroneofficial)! You and I know from the past 1.5 years how important our mental health is. That’s why I’m so excited to have this conversation with Peter, also widely known as “The Mind Architect.” Peter’s journey is one of suffering to awakening. He experienced a tremendous amount of loss, trauma, and heartbreak in his early years. From being orphaned at age 17 to the heartbreak that reopened the wounds of losing his family he was set on this path to explore how the mind influences our lives. He has worked with everyone from world-class athletes to stay-at-home parents to redesign the subconscious mind.
This interview is a powerful reminder that our own perceptions and self-limiting beliefs can shape our reality, but we can take back that power and change the way we see ourselves, and the world. Peter gives us the tools to do this.
In this IG LIVE Replay we’ll cover :
• Peter’s story
• Peter Crone’s powerful workshop series for his community- and Freedom From Depression
• Peter’s Free Your Mind Program – become a coach, or teacher of his methods, and help others with your passion and story
• Parenting with depression and being a conscious parent
• The dynamic of shame and guilt
• Stepping into the creativity of redefining and recreating your life after depression