In Part Four of our Instagram LIVE super series, @David Sinclair & I chat about molecules and supplements for longevity! Our hope is that you come away from this conversation with tangible tips and an understanding of how these types of supplements can maximize longevity.
In Dr. David Sinclair’s fourth Lifespan Podcast episode, he narrows in on drugs and supplements that have been reported to combat aspects of aging…sharing the latest experimental and clinical data for NAD boosters, resveratrol, fisetin, quercetin, rapamycin, spermidine, metformin, and berberine. Given the interest, a special focus is placed on the NAD precursors nicotinamide riboside (NR) and nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN).
…So how do these interventions influence aging at the molecular and physiological levels?
IN THIS IG LIVE REPLAY WE COVER:
1. A brief overview of cutting edge longevity supplements
2. Supplementing for longevity on a mostly whole food diet
3. What age to start? Do you need more as you grow older?
4. Supplementing for females vs males
5. Supplements that reverse diseases and conditions associated with aging
SUBSCRIBE HERE TO GET EXCLUSIVE SHOW NOTES FROM DAVID & SERENA’S LONGEVITY LIFESTYLE SERIES: https://go.serenaloves.com/optin1641596721828
LISTEN TO THE LATEST EPISODE OF DAVID’S PODCAST: https://anchor.fm/lifespan