In Part Three of our Instagram LIVE super series, David Sinclair & I chat about longevity lifestyle habits and harnessing your body’s healthy stress levels! Our hope is that you come away from this conversation with tangible tips and an understanding of how stress can maximize longevity.
In Dr. David Sinclair’s third podcast episode he dives into the science of non-dietary interventions that mimic adversity and promote health. This includes everything from different types of physical activity, to meditation, to the latest evidence behind hyperbaric oxygen therapy, cold therapy, and heat therapy.
…So how do these interventions influence aging at the molecular and physiological levels?
IN THIS IG LIVE REPLAY WE COVER:
1. What does a longevity lifestyle look like?
2. How much stress is too much stress?
3. How much should we move our bodies daily and which type of physical exercise is best for longevity?
4. Is meditation important to a longevity lifestyle?
5. Does Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy play a role in regenerative health?
6. Do cold and heat therapies contribute to a longer lifespan?
SUBSCRIBE HERE TO GET EXCLUSIVE SHOW NOTES FROM DAVID & SERENA’S LONGEVITY LIFESTYLE SERIES: https://go.serenaloves.com/optin1641596721828
LISTEN TO THE LATEST EPISODE OF DAVID’S PODCAST: https://anchor.fm/lifespan