In this week’s episode I sit down with my good friend and nutritional energy practitioner, Serena Poon to talk all about the power of the mind. From ways to optimize sleep, transcendental meditation, culinary alchemy, and manifesting – this conversation is a must-listen for anyone wanting to cultivate an abundant mindset for optimum wellbeing.
As a nutritional energy practitioner, Serena Poon, CN, CHC, CHN fuses her expertise as a celebrity chef, holistic nutritionist and Reiki Master to serve her A-list clientele, from the likes of Jerry Bruckheimer to Kerry Washington. Serena Loves was launched in 2019, a lifestyle brand, blog and TV show that encompasses all the pillars of optimal health and well-being. This is achieved through her method of Culinary Alchemy®, which is a combination of education, integrative and functional nutrition, and healing energy. She is also the founder of Just Add Water®, a wellness line of super nutrient foods and supplements.
A few of my favorite things we cover this episode:
- How transcendental meditation can be used as a calming practice for promoting quality of rest
- The importance of achieving optimal rest and how it can create an anchor for self productivity
- How our decision making effectivity can be at fault due to a lack of self trust and a busy environment
- How Serena curated the combination of education and functional nutrition into Culinary Alchemy
- One of Serena’s favorite, personalized mindfulness practice mantras