Are you desperately seeking more energy? Sleep, exercise, and nutrition are supposed to give you energy. So why are you exhausted? Whether it’s sleep energy, physical energy, eating energy, or emotional energy, learn how to boost your overall levels and feel happier from this episode of Serena Poon’s IG LIVE Replays! @TheSleepDoctor- Michael Breus is a clinical psychologist, a diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine, and a fellow of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. Dr. Breus has been in practice for twenty-three years, has been featured on The Dr. Oz Show more than forty times, writes regularly for Psychology Today, and was named the top sleep specialist in California by Reader’s Digest.
Dr. Breus has teamed up with @Soul Cycles founding instructor Stacey Griffith to present a revolutionary, science-based program to give you the energy you need to achieve your dreams. This program can be found in their NEW BOOK …Energize!
With fascinating science, quizzes to help you identify your chronotype (Lion, Wolf, Bear, or Dolphin) and your body type (Fast, Medium, or Slow Metabolism), and easily implemented advice, Energize! will have you feeling happier and more energetic in 30 days.
In this IG LIVE Replay we’ll cover :
• When you should wake up and go to sleep based on your chronotype
• Why your body type plays a role in your metabolism energy levels (endomorphs, mesomorphs, and ectomorphs)
• Intermittent fasting for your body type. How long to fast and feast depending on your metabolism.
• When and how to move your body to increase your energy
• The right types of exercise for your body type when it comes to meeting your health goals
• Emotional energy givers vs. energy vampires
• How kindness, music, and laughter increase your energy levels