Is living with joint pain part of the natural path of aging? Being proactive about protecting your joints and intervening with the information in this IG LIVE Replay can lead to a much more free and vibrant life in your older years. Dr. Elizabeth Yurth, MD, Co-Founder and Medical Director of the Boulder Longevity Institute, joined me on IG LIVE to share tools to reduce inflammation and more! The Boulder Longevity Institute specializes in advanced, research-based human optimization medicine including Regenerative Peptide Therapy, Next-Generation Regenerative Orthopedics, and Foundational Health Optimization.
Along with her 27-plus years as a practicing orthopedist specializing in sports, spine, and regenerative medicine, Dr. Yurth is double-Board Certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Anti-Aging & Regenerative Medicine. She has lectured nationally, appeared on multiple podcasts in the innovative health space, and consulted with numerous sports teams, including the San Francisco 49ers.
As a mother and a woman managing the changes of aging, as well as an athlete who has dealt with numerous injuries, Dr. Yurth finds her passion in educating and sharing with her clients all the innovative, life-changing treatments that are on the cutting-edge of medicine. I can’t wait for you to meet her and hopefully start on a healing path with this information!
In this IG LIVE Replay we’ll cover :
• Is joint and back pain due to wear and tear or is it a disease?
• The misconceptions of arthritis and old age
• How to heal your injuries, have an appropriate immune response, and prevent arthritis
• Blocking Inflammatory cytokines and killing zombie cells to protect cartilage cells
• Regenerative procedures
• EGCG, Fasting, & Spermidine
• The role of healthy mitochondria in fighting arthritis