Vegan Beet Latte Recipe
Looking for a way to incorporate more superfoods into your daily routine? I have been loving switching out my morning matcha or coffee for this nourishing beverage! P.S. use the code “Serena” for 10% off any Mitopure product!
- 1 tsp raw organic beetroot powder (for its nitric oxide)
- 1 sachet of Timeline Nutrition Mitopure powder (to stimpulate mitophagy!)
- 2 TB warm water
- 1 C unsweetened almond milk (or other plant-based milk)
- 2 tsp monk fruit
- Milk steamer or small saucepan
- Handheld electric frother or whisk
- Dash of cinnamon
- Rose petals to garnish!
- In a milk steamer or saucepan, heat up the 1 C of almond milk (or milk of your choice).
- In a separate mug or cup, combine the 2T of warm water with the 1 tsp of beetroot powder, the monk fruit and the sachet of Mitopure.
- Remove the warmed almond milk from the steamer or saucepan and whisk it using a hand whisk or an electric handheld frother to create a bit of foam.
- Pour the frothed milk into the cup, while using the handheld frother (or whisk) to blend the milk into your beet root Mitopure mix at the same time.
- Scoop out any remaining foam to top the cup and add some garnish to your latte! You can add some cinnamon, cacao nibs or edible dried flowers for a beautiful and fun presentation.
[…] 💜Serena Spoon’s Beet Latte […]