You are what you eat! That goes for your pet too. Learn how to help your fur babies have healthy skin coats and digestive systems, and a youthful vitality with an optimized diet. So excited to share this informative IG LIVE Replay with Dr. Danielle Bernal! A veterinarian with Wellness® Natural Pet Food Dr. Bernal has over a decade of experience in veterinary medicine, specializing in animal nutrition.
In her role as on-staff veterinarian with Wellness® Natural Pet Food, a company focused on promoting overall wellbeing through thoughtfully crafted recipes, she educates pet parents and retailers alike on the importance of natural ingredients like wholesome meats and nutrient-rich superfoods and the highest quality standards.
I strongly believe that digestive health is important for humans and pets alike, which is why I’m SO EXCITED that Wellness® Natural Pet Food launched a new Wellness CORE Digestive Health line. The products, which include wet and dry formulas for both cats and dogs, are highly digestible, support a healthy microbiome and immunity, promote lustrous coat and healthy skin and encourage vitality for optimal energy, helping pets achieve whole-body health.
Learn more about this incredible new food line, and other ways to help your fur babies live their best lives!
In this IG LIVE Replay we’ll cover :
• All about Wellness Pet Food and their innovative pet food products
• The technical expertise of crafting pet food and choosing the right ingredients
• Can you feed your pet the organic food you make for yourself?
• Gut health and caring for the microbiome of your pets
• Dry food vs. raw food vs. wet food
• Is your pet well? What are the tell tale signs of whether or not your pet is healthy?
• The three signs you should watch for when it comes to pet wellness
• The best dog food boosters
• How much you should feed your pet