There are so many nutritional trends to try with the hope it effects overall wellness in a positive way, but is it good for a woman’s body? For example, is it safe for you to go on the ketogenic diet and stay in ketosis as a woman? Directing your nutrition by your menstrual cycle is powerful for women’s health. Learn more from this IG LIVE replay conversation with Dr. Stephanie Estima.
Dr. Stephanie Estima is a doctor of chiropractic with a special interest in metabolism, body composition, functional neurology, and female physiology. Dr. Stephanie has been featured on Thrive Global, of the Huffington Post, has over 3.5 million article reads on Medium.com and has helped thousands of women lose weight, regulate hormones, and get off medications with her signature program, The Estima Diet. You can hear her every week on her podcast, Better! With Dr. Stephanie.
She is changing the conversation around health, fitness, sex, intimacy, longevity, parenting, mindset, and pursuing excellence, which is why I’m beyond excited to chat with her today! Dr. Stephanie is on a mission to empower women’s health and healing.
In this IG LIVE Replay we’ll cover :
• Using your menstrual cycle to guide your diet and nutrition
• Wellness and eating for your circadian rhythm
• How to eat aligned with your ever-changing hormonal balance during your reproductive years
• What to eat for each week of your cycle
• The keto diet, fasting, insulin resistance, circadian rhythm, and gut health for women
• The Betty Book and cyclical living for fitness and sex life
• Menstruation cycles and the moon